Meditation Speaking Engagements With Jerome Stone
Part of the joy that I have in sharing this information and these simple yet profound methods is presenting them to audiences through Meditation Speaking Engagements. I love the interactions that occur and always feel that I leave the event as an even better practitioner and presenter. Each person who comes to a talk offers their insight and presence to the event and enriches the entire experience.
In my career, I’ve presented to hospitals and healthcare organizations, clergy and religious organizations, professional organizations, insurance agencies, and the public. While my background is in healthcare, I so enjoy…no, love! sharing and engaging in lively discussions on meditation, stress-reduction and mind-body research with…anyone!
If you are interested in having Meditation Speaking Engagements with me at an event, please contact me so that we can discuss what you have in mind and how I may serve the community that you work with.
I’d love a chance to connect with you and to see if what I have to offer may benefit you and those you work with with.
Here’s a partial list of meditation speaking engagements that I’ve presented:
Presentations & Appearances:
- Minding the Bedside, February 15, 2012. All-day class/presentation for members of the Winnipeg community and healthcare organizations. Winnipeg, Canada.
- Practicing from the Heart of the Awakened Mind, February 13, 2012. Grand Rounds, St. Boniface Hospital, Winnipeg, Canada
- Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction in Clinical Care, April 19, 2006. Psychiatry Grand Rounds, Maine Medical Center, Portland, ME
- Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction in the Workplace. September, 2005. Standard Insurance, Portland, ME.
- Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction Program, June 28, 2005. Virginia Mason Medical Center, Seattle, WA.
- Practical Mindfulness Techniques for Dealing with Everyday Living; May 18, 2005. Dana Learning Center, Maine Medical Center, Portland, ME
- Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction, May 10, 2005. Maine Medical Center’s – Integrative Care in Maine; Public Access TV, Portland, ME
- Teaching Compassionate Loving Intention to Couples Facing Cancer. January 12, 2005. Virginia Mason Medical Center, Prostate Cancer Support Group, Seattle, WA.
- Compassion in Action: Bringing the Heart into Diagnosis. January 12, 2005. Virginia Mason Medical Center, Tumor Board presentation. Seattle, WA.
- Deepening Relationships – Implementing Integrative Care. October 23, 2004 Teaching Healing to Partners. Cape Elisabeth, ME
- Compassionate Intention Training for Partners of Cancer Patients. July 20, 2004. Cancer Community Center, Portland, ME
- Prayer and Distant-Healing: What Research and Science Have to Say. Grand Rounds, June 22, 2004. Mercy Hospital, Portland, ME
- Prayer and Healing: What Research and Science Have to Say. June 14, 2004. WGAN radio, Portland, ME
- Effects of Compassionate, Loving Intention as Therapeutic Intervention by Partners of Cancer Patients. May 21, 2004. Compassionate Love Research Conference, Washington, DC.
- Integrative Medicine For Pain. May 13, 2004. Mercy Hospital, Portland, ME
- Strategies for Injection Anxiety in Multiple Sclerosis Patients. February 20, 2004. Biogen-Idec Meeting, Miami, FL.
- The Mythconception of Pain: Why We Need Mythic Images in Medicine. May, 2000. UCSF – Pain Interest Group, San Francisco, CA